Letters from the CEO
Additional Measures Taken at IPS locations
- IPS has established a Prevention and Response Team to monitor and provide guidance.
- Each IPS facility has established a written Avoidance and Preparation Plan.
- We are providing daily updates to our employees through FAQs and prevention recommendations.
- All nonessential travel has been banned.
- All facilities are conducting a mandatory disinfecting shut-downs in order to deep-clean and sanitize all work surfaces.
- We are ensure a clean workplace, including the regular cleaning and disinfecting of objects and areas that are frequently used, such as bathrooms, break rooms, conference rooms, door handles and railings. Ongoing disinfection schedules will be implemented by each facility
- We are installing alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the workplace, near common keyboards, and in common areas.
- All employees have been asked to self-monitor their temperature
- Managers are ensuring proper cleaning and sanitizing products and gloves are stocked and readily available.
- Managers are immediately posting and distributing all updated postings and guidelines from HR.
- Managers will continue to update employees at least weekly, even if new information is not released by HR.
- Managers are ensuring information and updates are shared with all remote and outside employees.
- Managers will ensure that cleaning plans and contingency plans are ready to be initiated if a workplace incident occurs.
- Managers will contact corporate HR immediately if an employee is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19.
IPS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
IPS has entered Phase 2 of our COVID-19 response protocol. The safety of our employees, customers and vendors remains our top concern. The following safety measures are in place to enable us to continue supporting our employees, customers and our communities.
- Our facilities will continue to post signs on how to stop the spread of COVID-19, properly wash hands, promote everyday protective measures and properly wear a face covering
- We will review new and updated corporate wide and site-specific standards for anyone returning to work who has been working from home or out for self-quarantine
- We will conduct weekly reminders and reviews of following standards
- Employees will continue to refrain from touching their face
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all IPS Facilities and IPS vehicles for Field Service Technicians and Sales Staff
- Employees should continue frequent hand washing
- Communal food is prohibited, this includes group snacks such as donuts, pastries or other bulk- packaged food items
- Continue daily cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Follow Deep Cleaning Procedure if someone in the facility becomes infected
- Increase circulation of outside air as much as possible
- Continue to maintain 3 – 6 foot distance from others
- Refrain from physical contact with co-workers, customer and vendors; this includes hand shaking and fist bumping
- Continue to self-monitor temperature and symptoms, stay home/self-isolate if experiencing symptoms
- Begin phased return of employees who have been working remotely
- Employees who may have been exposed but are not experiencing symptoms must wear a mask while at work for 14 days following exposure
Masks / Face Coverings:
- Mask / face coverings must be worn when social distancing is not possible
- All visitors must wear a mask / face covering when visiting an IPS facility
- Mask / face covering must be worn when traveling by plane or other public transportation
- IPS employees must comply with all customer on-site requirements
- No travel outside of home country is restricted
- Air travel limited to essential business need and must be approved
- Masks / face coverings must be worn when traveling by plane or other public transportation
- No trade shows or other large meetings
- Wear disposable gloves when pumping gas
- Visitors to IPS facilities are limited to critical need only and allowed in designated locations only
- All visitors must wear masks / face coverings
Outside of Work:
- Limit exposure to surfaces outside of your home (stores, restaurants, etc.)
- Stay home if sick
- Report any close contact with confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19
- Site specific temperature check requirements
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the HR Team at 864-451-5606 or email@example.com.